Tariff and Availability
Listed below is our current tariff and availability.
If you have an enquiry please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookings run from Saturday to Saturday, March to October.
Check availability online clicking the link below:
7. Breakage or damage – the Hirer is responsible for the condition of the property and its contents during the period of the hire. The Hirer will make good any damage or loss.
8. Replacement items will be charged at cost. The person held responsible will be the person who signed the booking form. Please notify us immediately if breakages or damage occur.
9. Care of property – please take proper and reasonable care of the cottage. It is a condition of the let that you leave the property and its contents clean and tidy, ie; please leave the cottage in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental, as you found it at the beginning.
10. Strictly no smoking – regretfully, smoking is not allowed in the cottage.
11. Pets – again, regretfully we do not allow pets.
12. Right of entry - we reserve the right to entry at any reasonable time for the purpose of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs and maintenance.
13. Injury, loss or damage – The owners do not accept responsibility if any injury, loss or damage is caused by the Hirer’s own fault.
14. Property becomes unavailable – if the cottage becomes unavailable or unusable for any reason prior to the date of your booking, you will be reimbursed for any monies paid.
Olive Grove Cottage reserves the right to refuse entry to the entire party, or to terminate the stay, without refund, if any of these conditions numbered 5 to 13 are not met.
We have truly spent a lot of time and effort to furnish and decorate our cottage to the very highest standards. Please be kind enough to help us keep it that way.
Please complete the Booking Form and send along with your 25% deposit cheque, made payable to ‘Morag Stewart’. If your booking is within four weeks of arrival, payment in full is required. We will acknowledge in writing, receipt and confirmation of your booking for dates/full balance payments etc.
There is no VAT payable on the tariff.
Short breaks are available from November to February, two and three nights start on Friday, four nights start on Monday.
Short breaks may be available at other times therefore contact us for further details.
2 nights – 60% of weekly rate, additional nights + 10 % of weekly rate.
Terms and Conditions
1. Period of Hire – Letting commences at 4pm on the day or arrival and terminates at 10am on the day of departure. This is to allow time to for the property to be prepared for you. Lets are on a weekly basis (Saturday to Saturday) and the maximum letting period is for 3 weeks. Short term lets maybe available for 2, 3 or 4 nights - 2 and 3 nights start on Friday, 4 nights start on Monday. The cottage is let only for holiday purposes to the persons named on the booking form.
2. Booking – 25% non-refundable booking fee is required upon booking. Payment will be required in full 4 weeks prior to arrival. If booking is within four weeks of arrival, then payment is required in full at the time of booking. Non-payment of any balance due by this time will mean the Owner will hold the contract as terminated, allowing the cottage to be available for re-letting.
3. Cancellations – Any cancellation request should be confirmed in writing. There will be no refund of full balance monies unless the cottage is re-let. Please ensure that you have your own insurance to cover such eventualities.
4. Payment – methods of payment are cheques drawn on a UK bank account, GBP traveller’s cheques, an International Money Order in GBP, all major credit cards and direct bank transfer. Where bank charges or currency conversion charges occur, these costs will be met by the Hirer in addition to the rental.
5. Services – electricity, gas and logs for the wood burning stove are included in the tariffs quoted. All linen and towels are provided. If staying for a 2 week period or more, a change of towels and linen will be available.
6. Number or persons – the number of persons occupying the property, shall not exceed the maximum number or four. Subletting is strictly prohibited.